Thursday, October 3, 2013

Hello blog!

Over the summer I have been working at a coffee shop. So I named my bird character "Ristretto" which is a short cup of espresso coffee. (He's short too.)

I imagine him being very small and similar to a crow or something. I imagine him being fairly smart and relying on id knowledge rather than force. His family sells books and coffee. They live above their shop which is in a small village occupied by other animals.


I've also worked on some freelance work recently, it's not out yet though so I will wait until next year to make a post about it. I decided I really enjoy freelance work, it's kind of cool working from home. So for a while there I had two jobs and was going to school and managed to get everything done. Not too bad I think. Deadlines and schedules can do wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment