Wednesday, April 2, 2014

I'm currently hard at work designing and developing a personal project I've been wanting to do about a dog and a bird who go on adventures and live in a little town full of other animals. I'm currently designing houses, characters, props and environments for this story. I'll create create separate posts the more stuff I finnish.  I don't want to give too much stuff away, not that I want to hide my work either but I feel like it's better if the work speaks for itself. 


This is Ristretto, he is a little boy who also happens to be a little bird. He enjoys reading and learning and is a left brain thinker who gets by using his knowledge. 
His wings are "cartoon logic" and I love it. 

Early idea for his room. I don't think I'm going to go with this one but I wanted to get ideas out there.

He lives with his sister, who happens to be a dog.
Adopted into a family of dogs to be exact. 

It's kind of weird living with a dog family but you know. You get used to it. 


Quick breakdown of the wagon. This is Ristretto's wagon but they both use it to get around.

First comic! Testing out styles and mediums. 
Still working on doing a breakdown of Pumpkin's design as well as designing their room, house and the rest of the family. More posts soon!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, awesome. These characters are so cute! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete