Monday, April 30, 2018

The Reason I Stopped Posting in 2017

I wanted to log this in my blog since it is a record of my artistic journey and has been for many years now. But I also wanted to keep things brief. 2017 was a tough year for me, I started out the beginning of the year with car trouble. I spent 4 or 5 months almost every weekend doing something car related. Eventually I just moved on and ended up getting a new one.

The second half of 2017 I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and a lot of my time was taken up with with doctor's appointments. I had  surgery where one half of my thyroid was removed around July and I ended up needing a second surgery that fall where I had the second half removed. I'm stable now and on medication for life which is a bummer but that's just how it goes sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment