Monday, August 13, 2018


I started a new job today. I'm a storyboard revisionist on Dreamworks' Trolls: The Beat goes on! I'm been doing character design for the past couple of months which is cool but I'm excited to get back into storyboards. It's been too long storyboard pro! I have missed you! 

Here are some quick drawings of Branch and Poppy I did so that I could get a feel for the characters and their world. 


I'm excited to get back into storyboarding. I love drawing so much I'm looking forward to doing ten million silly drawings. I'm hoping to continue to work hard and learn a lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hy Admin
    Thanks for sharing this beautiful post...
    www.dreamindiavacation.com Offers Book Golden Triangle Tour with Orchha and khajuraho to see famous temples of India with Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. You will see all the famous monuments of these cities.
    Delhi Agra Jaipur Udaipur Tour
    Golden Triangle Tour with Varanasi

    ReplyDelete